- Warnings & Safety
Warnings & Safety
► OVALE products are intended for adults over the age of 18 or the legal smoking age depending on your state or Country.
► Our products are not intended for children, pregnant women who may become pregnant, non-smokers or smokers seeking a smoking cessation product.
► E-cigarettes are not smoking cessation devices and have not been approved as such, If you’r seeking a smoking cessation method, please consult your healthcare provider or organizations that deal specifically with quitting smoking.
► OVALE’s product’s may contain nicotine. A highly addictive and poisonous substance that can be harmful to your health.
► Do not use nicotine products if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Nicotine is a chemical know to produce birth defects and reproductive harm.
► Do not use nicotine products if you have any of the following medical condition : Heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or asthma.
► OVALE’s products have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration not is it intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition.
► If you experience any symptoms of nicotine poisoning stop using the product immediately and consult your healthcare provider. Symptoms may include but are not limited to vomiting, nausea, headache, difficulty breathing, sweating, palpitations, lisps, stomach ache or pain, seizures, or weakness.
► Nicotine based liquids may be toxic if orally ingested or in contact with skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
► Nicotine based liquids are toxic to the environment. Do not flush or pour down the drain. Please dispose of containers properly.
► eLiquid is flammable. Keep away from open flame and excessive heat.
► Use products only as intended and only with liquids designed for e-cigarette.
Warning: All batteries have an inherent safety risk. Risks include but are not limited to fire, explosion, electrical shock, or exposure to harmful chemicals. Misuse or abuse dramatically increases these risks. Ovale assumes no liability for damages.
Ovale eGo-C and elips batteries have several safety features that greatly increase their safety. This includes two redundant fail safe chips designed to shut off the battery in the event of a short circuit, over charge protection, low-voltage protection, and a timeout if the button is held for more than 10 seconds. These safety features should never replace proper safe usage, handling, and storage procedures. Please use responsibly utilizing the following guidelines and always exercise common sense to avoid bringing harm to yourself or others.
• Only use an Ovale band charger and/or adapter when charging a battery.
• Use a dedicated power source capable of supplying adequate power for charging. Note some USB port may not be designed to supply power and should not be used.
• Excessive heat produced during charging can lead to failure.
• Do not overcharge.
• Always keep batteries in cool dry surroundings.
• Do not store in hot or humid places.
• Do not carry in purse or pocket with other sharp or bulky items. Such items may damage the battery or cause accidental misfire of the atomizer.
• Never leave your battery in a place that it could become excessively hot such as direct sunlight or inside a parked car.
• Do not leave a battery where children may have access to it.
• Never use a battery in damp or wet environments.
• Never submerge the battery into any liquid.
• Do not drop battery.
• Do not Puncture the battery housing.
• Do not force battery.
• Do not dismantle battery.
• If the model of battery has a on/off toggle feature, always ensure the battery is off when not in use. This will help to prevent misfire and possible overheating
• Do not operate the unit if it becomes hot to the touch. Give it time to cool down to a safe temperature before using again.
• Do not repeatedly hold the button until it times out. This will cause excessive heat build up.
• Do not put battery in fire!
• Do not throw battery in trash. Take it to a proper recycling or disposal facility.